YPI Crew Mission Statement
The process of super yacht recruitment can be elaborate and time consuming. YPI Crew’s aim, as one of the world’s most experienced yacht crew agents, is to match those looking for a position with those seeking to employ, as efficiently and effectively as possible.
All YPI Crew agents have extensive knowledge of the industry and super yacht recruitment and strive to provide a level of service second to none in a professional manner and with successful results.
YPI 's mission is to work in accordance to MLC 2006 to ensure that seafarers have access to efficient and well regulated seafarer recruitment and placement system.
YPI CREW MISSION STATEMENT
Our Yacht Crew Agents Will Undertake:
- To practise their profession with respect to the fundamental rights of individuals; to be respectful of their private life and not to practise any ethnic, social, trade-union, sexual, political or religious discrimination.
- To ensure the full and accurate exchange of information with candidates, to empower them to make free and responsible choices.
- To comply with the demands of professional confidentiality and to refuse to use information received for any purposes other than the successful recruitment and integration of new crew.
- To receive no remuneration or other form of advantage from declared or potential candidates. As per MLC 2006 convention, seafarers have access to a system for finding employment on board ships without charge to the seafarer - Regulation 1.4 Recruitment and placement.
- To implement validated and controlled recruitment methods. To consistently improve the quality of recruitment techniques used.
- To assist candidates solely on the job criteria.
- To provide candidates with feedback and follow up on any jobs they have been recommended for.
- To be responsive to the needs of employers and candidates, taking account of the job requirements and all other factors that may be relevant to a particular assignment.
- To act promptly on client instructions, providing advice and guidance where necessary to ensure the client is aware of all the best available options.
- To avoid any conflict of interest which unfairly prejudices the interests of clients or candidates.